How to test
In IIS in SynergeticCore, click on the browse url for Core API , go to Admin and check the connection – ensure ‘Connection Successful’
Copy the URL in the CoreAPI test and check it matches that in config.xml file – found in the following file path: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\SynWeb\Builder\Site\Config
NOTE: Application portal does not include the https
NOTE: CORE API should match middleware and online url.
Ensure Correct Form is being investigated (sometimes schools will have 2 or 3)
In SynWeb>OnlineFormBuilder, go to the Form, Form Settings, Publish – and check that the Publish to URL matches the url of the Application Portal
Check the above matches what is set up in
Other Trouble shooting steps
Republish the form
To Re-publish the form,
1) click on 'Publish' in the top right hand corner
2) when prompted click on 'Publish' agin
3) when prompted click on 'Overwrite'
4) Click on 'View published form' if desired.
Remove events connected to submit buttons and re-add
Check all fields are working by filling in the form in preview mode (mapped correctly)
APIRoles: FRMBAS must be set
|Searching||Searching on sequence numbers|
--use this for searching on the 'OnlineimportApplicationsSeq in the Future ProcessOnlineApplication in Client
Attachments DocClassification – ensure Synergy meaning of ‘OnlineApplyAttach’
luActivity in this lookup will be an option ‘Show Form Editor
Address Validation AddValid|Module|Online – should default to country – was a bug in 68.16. enable QAS – extra control for validation.
Further trouble shooting code
Trouble shooting payment issues related to OnlineFormBuilder.
Use the queries opposite, numbered as follows:
1) find the details of the application by searching on surname - in this example the surname = 'Caurphy'. Paste the dates around which the application occurred in the variables above. Allow say 5 mins between the startdate and enddate time. May have to alter this later if find after running query 3 that there were many attempts to pay with the nab reference number.
2) this will redeem the nab reference number as the uniqueid. Paste this into the nabreference variable above
3) If 'onlineprocesseddatetime field is populated, this indicates a successful connection to NAB and callback. If this is Null, check the message and exception logs to see what may have caused the issue - queries 4 and 5. This is looking at the history table and will show if there have been numerous attempts to pay.
4) Best to check the messages by dates in the first place. If there is no NABCall in program code pass to a developer. If there are numerous attempts to pay the same reference number, could indicate browser issues or the autofill issue - DSY-20767
5. 'Selected card not found' could also be DSY-20767
DECLARE @StartDate AS DATETIME
SET @StartDate = '2021-03-25 12:04:34.243'
--3. paste uniqueid into @nabreference variable and check Onlineprocesseddate searching by date