- Windows Server 2016 / 2019 64 bit installed (as many servers are required by your server design)
- dotNET 3.5 server feature installed.
- SQL Server installation media available for Database role - SQL 2014 / 2016, Standard or Enterprise edition, 64-bit.
- SQL 2012 is no longer supported
- SQL 2017 support is currently undergoing testing, but should be ok for test environments at this stage.
- SQL 2019 has not yet been released, but is on the roadmap for future testing and support.
- Synergetic server installation toolkit - download from https://supports3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/static.synergetic.net.au/downloadsSystem/installationServer+Installers/Synergetic_server_installer_201907.zip
- Download optional installer https://supports3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/static.synergetic.net.au/downloadsSystem/installationServer+Installers/Synergetic_server_installer_optional_201907.zip. This contains SQL Server Management Studio installer (for SQL 2016+) & Reporting Services installer (for SQL 2017+).
- Download and fill out the Synergetic Server Installation Questionnaire - this will help with some of the installation options. https://wiki.synergetic.net.au/download/attachments/15304973/Synergetic%20Server%20Installation%20Questionnaire.pdf
- Optional: SQL Server Management Studio installer. If available, copy to 'Installers' folder and will be installed automatically. The installer can be downloaded direct from Microsoft from here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=822301 Otherwise it will need to be installed manually afterwards.