Important note: The contents of this manual do not constitute medical advice, and should be applied and used as directed by your organisation's medical personnel.
You can maintain medical details for the following community members:
- current, future and past students
Medical details are restricted to those with confidential record privileges. These details complement the information held on the Medical tab.
You can record medical details in two ways. You can:
- Launch Medical Maintenance through Student Maintenance or Staff Maintenance to easily view medical details for multiple students or staff members. For example, you may need to view medical records for a class that is participating in an excursion. See Maintaining medical details.
- Launch Medical Maintenance from the Current Students menu to enable Sign In and Sign Out functionality. You can search for students or staff members individually who are currently in the medical centre or who have visited the medical centre previously and maintain their medical records. However, you cannot access other personal information without launching their Community Maintenance or Student Maintenance windows. For example, you may working in the school sick bay or following up past medical incidents. See Medical Maintenance for the medical centre.
Note: The Sign In and Sign Out functionality in the medical centre can only be used to maintain records for current students and staff members.
Any changes to medical records are automatically recorded in corresponding history tables.
- Look up a medical incident. See Looking up a prior medical incident.
- Modify a medical incident. See Modifying medical incidents.
- Produce reports for medical incidents and details involving community. See Key medical reports.
- View and maintain medical details and incidents for staff and students. See Maintaining medical details.
- Maintain medical information for the sick bay or medical centre. See Medical Maintenance for the medical centre.
- Select a group of students and add immunisations for them. See Adding student immunisations in bulk.
- Monitor medical data using medical Power BI dashboards. See Monitoring medical data using Power BI Dashboards.