Use the Medical Conditions sub-tab to record details of medical conditions linked to medications. You can record:
- types of medical conditions
- severity of medical conditions
- whether the medical conditions are confidential
- notification information
- start and end dates
- emergency and other treatment details.
To open the Medical Conditions sub-tab:
- Open the Medical tab from one of the following maintenance windows:
• Current Student Maintenance. See Current Student Maintenance - Medical tab in the Current students manual.
• Future Student Maintenance. See Future Student Maintenance - Medical tab in the Future students manual.
• Past Student Maintenance. See Past Student Maintenance - Medical tab in the Past students manual.
• Staff Maintenance. See Staff Maintenance - Medical tab in the Human resources manual.
The Summary tab of the Medical Maintenance window is displayed. .
- Click the Medication tab.
The Medication sub-tab of the Medical Maintenance window is displayed.
- Click the Medical Conditions sub-tab.
The Medical Conditions sub-tab of the Medication tab of the Medical Maintenance window is displayed.
Medical Maintenance - Medication tab - Medical Conditions sub-tab key fields and buttons
Whether the medical condition is active.
Whether the medical condition is confidential.
Type of medical condition. See the luMedicalConditionType lookup table in the System maintenance manual.
Severity of the medical condition. See the luMedicalConditionSeverity lookup table in the System maintenance manual.
Notified Start Date
Date the medical condition started.
Condition End Date
Date the medical condition ended.
Details of the medical condition.
Emergency Treatment Details
Emergency treatment details for the medical condition.
Other Treatment Details
Other treatment details for the medical condition.
Community member that last modified the record.
Date the record was last modified.
Unique identifying number for the medication.
Filters area fields
Select to only display medical conditions that are currently active.
Add a new medical condition record.
Delete the selected medical record.
Add a new medication record.
Delete the selected medication record.