Use the Immunisation tab to maintain details of immunisations against common contagious diseases.
Immunisations can be either:
- single immunisations vaccinating against a single disease
- parent immunisations with several child immunisations.
Note: Single and parent immunisations are displayed in bold and child immunisations are displayed in italics.
To open the Immunisation tab:
- Open the Medical tab from one of the following maintenance windows:
• Current Student Maintenance. See Current Student Maintenance - Medical tab in the Current students manual.
• Future Student Maintenance. See Future Student Maintenance - Medical tab in the Future students manual.
• Past Student Maintenance. See Past Student Maintenance - Medical tab in the Past students manual.
• Staff Maintenance. See Staff Maintenance - Medical tab in the Human resources manual.
The Summary tab of the Medical Maintenance window is displayed. .
- Click the Immunisation tab.
The Immunisation tab of the Medical Maintenance window is displayed.
Medical Maintenance - Immunisation tab key fields and buttons
Immunisation Form Received
Select if your organisation's immunisation form has been returned for the community member.
Date the immunisation form was received.
Specify the status of the immunisation form. For example, indicate whether the form has been received, checked or processed.
Type any other details about the person's immunisation.
Select to only display active records in the grid area.
Note: Select other immunisations and specify the immunisation dates where appropriate.
Grid area fields
Whether the selected immunisation is currently active.
Type of immunisation. See the luMedicalImmunisationType lookup table in the System maintenance manual.
Tip: You can define default immunisations by selecting the Default field on the luMedicalImmunisationType lookup table. See the luMedicalImmunisationType lookup table in the System maintenance manual.
Date the immunisation was administered.
Community member that administered the immunisation.
Company providing the vaccination. See the luMedicalVaccineBrand lookup table in the System maintenance manual.
Batch number of the immunisation.
Immunity End Date
Date the immunisation protection expires.
Community member that last modified the selected record.
Date the selected record was last modified.
Add a new immunisation record.
Delete the selected immunisation record.
Launch the Select Immunisations Received window to add immunisations in bulk. See Adding immunisations in bulk.