As STP 2 has rolled out some issues have been raised and fixed.
A patcher containing these fixes is now available.
We are continuing to update this patch as new issues are found so please check back here for new updates periodically. Also watch Discourse as we are advising of new updates there.
Overview of changes included
This patcher repairs these issues:
- When exporting historical data for paid leave records use the default paid leave type if a paid leave type has not been provided
- Prevent ability to circumvent the missing paid leave type validation
- For staff with an invalid pay group, display the Invalid Tax Scale validation
- When creating a special pay without selecting any employees, no employees should be added.
- Salary Sacrifice Superannuation should migrate with reporting category "Salary Sacrifice - Super and RESC"
- Payer Total PAYGW Amount' should include 'Payee Total ETP PAYGW Amount (June 29 update)
- An employee with RFB but no other reportable income is not being picked up in the 'Bulk Set Final Event Indicator' process
- Speed improvement when generating an STP update
Note: There is also a known issue with the Update Event generation freezing ("Query timeout expired" message) that is not covered by this patch due to the solution requiring an executable. If you encounter this issue contact Support.
Obtaining and applying the patcher
- Download the zip file to your system from the link below:
- ETP PAYGW fix on 29 June 2022.
- RFB in Bulk Set Final Event Indicator fix on 30 June 2022.
- Optimisations to STP update generation on 01 July 2022.
- Open the zip file and extract the included exe file to your SQL server (or to a location that is able to communicate with the SQL Server)
- Run the exe - this will run a database patcher wizard which will take you through the steps to apply the database logic changes for this report.
- The patcher can be applied with Users remaining logged in and will only take seconds to run
As always, if you have any further questions or concerns, our Support team is available to assist:
- Service Desk: https://jira.synergetic.net.au/servicedesk/customer/portal/2
- Phone: 03 9803 8111
Please make sure to mention that your query is in relation to ‘STP 2 June Patcher’ to help our support team action your request as efficiently as possible.